Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Agression Level 4.0

(archived from feb 2011)

Well I was surfin YouTube when I came across a techno song called "Unreal Tournament" by Aggressions-level 4.0.. Now.. I have no clue what this game is about, or what you do in it. But from what I could tell this guy was pretty upset that he didn't get to play Unreal Tournament. This video is in German so my language translation was slightly off I'm sure. But he is screaming angry sounding things at the top of his lungs. The few words that are in English are "Access denied", "Access granted" and "Communication system overload. Communication shutdown"

I mean think about it. Why are video games so addicting? WHY?! I mean I love video games, and computers... But I don't think I'd come to the point where I was screaming at the top of the lungs just cause it wouldn't work properly.

So I guess the lesson would be: Less technology and more activity?

I don't know. But this post is relevant because of the fact that this guy decided to challenge himself to computer games over life...


hmm...lesson learned...Time to play Minecraft X]

No comments:

Post a Comment