Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Im Possible

(achieve post from February 2011)

When the Impossible... Is possible.. It even says "Im possible"

When you're told you can't do something, what is your first thought?
For some the thought is "Why not?". For others, including myself, the thought is undoubtedly "Let me prove you wrong".

This is my thought every time I’m told I’m incapable to succeed, achieve, complete, understand, or simply do. My first thoughts are always "Let me prove you wrong". The fact that someone is told they cannot do something tweaks nerves in my brain. Another thought with this is “Your authority over my skill, will, freedom, and knowledge are, over all, obsolete.” To give some people an understanding to what that means it is basically saying “You cannot police my being”. It brings slight anger when someone tells me I cannot do something. It may even be impossible like, figuring out how to literally run at the speed of light. But with the knowledge that it is an idea, won’t it one day be humanly possible? Even if its billions of years ahead of us? The old saying “Nothing is impossible the word itself says I’m possible” Gives inspiring knowledge, or will, to at least try the impossible. It is the saying that made me develop the “Let me prove you wrong” comeback. Being human only gives us decades to succeed, fail, learn, love, hurt, inspire, create, destroy, rebuild, etc. Decades may seem long, but if you’re looking to prove wrong, accomplish goals, and live, time comes up short in so many ways. I’m not trying to say: Live to impress others. I’m trying to point out that anyone is possible of doing anything. Who wouldn’t believe so? All in all wouldn’t it come down to the conclusion that the word ‘impossible’ should be spelled ‘inpossible’? Just like ‘incapable’ is spelled ‘incapable’ not ‘imcapable’.
Let me be the few to let whoever is reading this that you are capable to do anything you set your mind to. Nothing is possibly impossible because, sorry to say, the word says I’m possible and it does speak the truth. Impossible is nothing.

“I myself cannot possibly predict that someone cannot achieve a goal they have in mind. That is the job of time, or effort well spent with outcome of failure. I can only destroy, or add to, their confidants in achieving said goal.” –Antonia Daniel February 25, 2011 

No comments:

Post a Comment