Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Vujicic

I think you might have heard of him. He is a unmistakable impact of change, and his name is Nick Vujicic. After watching his interview with Oprah I was just blown away. He is probably the most positive person I've heard of. He has no arms, and no legs, and he has done things most of us wouldn't dare to. And he does this without arms, or legs. In a video I watch where he had gone to a school and gave a speech he had said...
"I realize I may not have hands to hold my wife's hand. But when the time comes, Ill be able to hold her heart. And that is more important than anything."

That quote made me think of how life was for me. He found that he may not be able to do something, but he can do something that is more important.

(achieve from feb 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment