Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Recent Conversation...

A conversation with my friend Collin had made me think more and more about life after death and if there even is any. We came down to several ending conclusions. One being that humans are recycled. This is in a scientific way. We are recycled we become one with the earth that nourished because ATOMS NEVER DIE!

(please note here. Im Logical Spiritual  Agnostic. Therefore won't deny a exsistance of a God. I believe in pathways to divine happiness.)

Scientifically when we die our brain only starts dying. Electrodes are fired off and destroy everything. This is what scientist believe is the "bright white light" we see when we die.

Now anything after that is beyond anything we know. But I want to except that fact, there is NO LIFE after death. But I can't. A way my friend put it as > Do you remember before you were born?

No.. And if that's the case...What are ghost?

No comments:

Post a Comment